Increases the level of Oxygen in your body
Stimulates Immune System
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
HBOT stands for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, which involves administration of oxygen at pressure higher than atmospheric pressure. It is generally administered in specially designed chambers which helps create ambient pressure higher than that found at sea level to help dissolve oxygen into blood without any complications. This increases the amount of dissolved oxygen in blood and thereby enhances the delivery of oxygen to tissues.
How HBOT works?
HBOT works by flooding your body with increased oxygen. In a single hour of HBOT treatment, the body takes in about 2.4 pounds of oxygen into the tissue. This increases the oxygen level in the tissues 10 to 15 times that of the amount received through normal breathing. As a result, this increased oxygen into the system provides many benefits, including:
• Promotes the growth of new blood vessels
• Decreases swelling and inflammation
• Deactivates toxins
• Increases the body’s ability to fight off infections
• Removes toxins and waste products
• Improves cognitive function
• Stimulates new capillary growth that can aid in simple wound healing
• Stimulates brain cells and increases the active firing of these cells